Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
GENERAL MANAGER – Washington, DC
Colonial Parking is a family-owned and locally-based company dedicated to providing unparalleled service to parkers throughout the Metropolitan Washington DC area. Our relationships with property owners and property managers—our clients—are marked by integrity and accountability.
With more than 225 parking facilities serving office buildings, retail malls, hotels, sporting events and hospitals, Colonial offers convenient parking for tens of thousands of residents and visitors every day, from Capitol Hill to Georgetown and from Old Town to Bethesda. In the District of Columbia alone, 90% of all commuters are estimated to work within two blocks of a Colonial facility. No other parking company comes close to offering such widespread convenience. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Manager to work with a highly successful organization.
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Jobs on your email.
Successful candidate must have: a college degree; significant hands on experience in hiring, training, motivating and rewarding unit and regional managers; interacted with vendors, owners and agents; managed financial performance by establishing budgets, benchmarks and metrics and effectively monitored and communicated results up and down line; worked in teamed atmosphere having established and communicated unit, regional and portfolio goals to reflect the corporate and strategic goals of the organization; established pricing, scheduling and merchandising policy and implemented and monitored same; worked in a fast- paced atmosphere with multiple demands, including rapid expansion and location openings with organization, confidence and good humor; and, interacted with marketing and sales staff to drive financial performance and unparalleled levels of customer service and satisfaction.
• 5 or more years in lease, management and/or hospitality parking or transportation management.
• Knowledge of parking, real estate and or property management industry
• Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite Products
• Effective management skills, capable of creating synergy among a diverse staff
• Extensive knowledge of common accounting functions. Able to comprehend and analyze P&Ls, Budgets, Payroll Data, Revenue and Ticket Summaries, G/L and AP Registers.
• Possess excellent client and customer satisfaction capabilities
• Oversee the parking operations a large multi-purpose parking facility at a major transportation and commuter hub.
• Mentor, counsel and assist in the personal growth of area management and assistant management team to ensure superior performance and growth for advancement.
• Acting as Colonial Parking liaison to the location clients by attending building operational, event, and sales meetings, analyzing the property’s forecast with each locations respective manager to ensure appropriate levels of coverage
• Responsible for managing Revenue and Expense budget including, but are not limited to Payroll, Overtime, Benefits, Insurance, Claims and Operational Supplies
• Communicate with Colonial Parking’s Corporate Accounting, Administration, and Human Resources offices by providing ensuring that daily, monthly, and annual financial, payroll, benefit, and operational reports that are necessary to complete deliverables outlined in the contract between Colonial Parking and it clients are attended to by each locations manager.
• Pursue relationships, leads, prospects and opportunities to secure new agreements in the lease and management sector of our market.
• Develop and produce marketing letters to all potential clients.
• Pursue and interpret all RFP notices and provide timely response for proposal.
• Attend pre-bid meetings, walk through and RFP meetings.
• Proposal, presentation, and transition procedures for new locations.
• Implementation and completion of other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from the portfolio’s operation.
Compensation commensurate with experience and accomplishment.
How to Apply
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on LucyJobs.com
Please submit resume and salary history to
63414 total views, 27 today