|Controlling the daily cash/check management, supporting the project accounting staff, overseeing and preparing the projects books in accordance with the Finance Manager’s instructions and MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to provide accurate, reliable and updated financial information ||
|• Controlling the daily cash and check management and ensuring that all receipts and documentation meet MSF requirements (procedures, deadlines, information, signatures …). Tracking bills/vouchers, invoices and other running costs and analyzing the related information (costs, service contracts …) in order to give reliable and updated information.|
• Controllingcash advances and cashbook movements for each petty cash box, recording all IN and Out transactions, ensuring that cashbox balances always reflect the actual amount of money kept in the cashboxes and investigating any discrepancy. Ensuring strict compliance with cash control procedures for each cashbox / currency (daily cash control, weekly cash inventory and reconciliations)
• Performing currency exchange operations in accordance with the country’s exchange rate policy
• Ensuring a monthly accounts report in accordance with MSF procedures, checking individual entries and preparing the necessary administrative documents (originals) as a basis for justification and explanation of payments and receipts made.
• Preparing the timely payment of taxes .
• Being responsible for the processing of accounting software peripheral accounting (project and capital) including checking the quality of the mission accounting allocations and their conformity (correct encoding of salaries, following up and matching of internal transfers and advances in the mission, checking…
>>> Read More Here
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Jobs on your email.