- Preparing cash flow statements, incomes statements and Account receivables
- Handling petty cash and Daily sales
- Control all collections by checking sales and cash receipt voucher
- Accounting records & controlling of Invoices
- Prepare and update the monthly and yearly prepaid and accrued transactions properly.
- Financial accounting and reporting activities
- Maintaining of fixed assets register and reconciliation activities
- Controlling and follow up of bank, suppliers and petty cash reconciliation activities
- Process receipt /costs by using Peachtree software,
- Handles payments requests/advance payments of employees, requests approval from responsible person and organize follow up accordingly.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of Peachtree accounting
- Qualification: BA in Accounting and Finance from recognized University.
- Experience: 3-4 Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below
Aug 23, 2019Deadline
Aug 23, 2019