The Position: The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) seeks to recruit an Administrative Officer to join the Administration department in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
General: The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food and nutritional security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for efficient, safe and sustainable use of livestock. It is the only one of 15 CGIAR research centres dedicated entirely to animal agriculture research for the developing world. Co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, it has regional or country offices and projects in East, South and Southeast Asia as well as Central, East, Southern and West Africa. www.ilri.org.
Main duties & responsibilities:
The Administrative Officer will support the ILRI Ethiopia Head of Administration in the day-to-day management of all administrative services that support ILRI’s activities and operations in Ethiopia. S/he will be responsible for internal communication of the administration. The administrative units under ILRI Ethiopia administration include finance; people & organizational development; supply chain; information, communication technology; engineering & facility management; housing, catering & conferencing; liaison & protocol; and security. Responsibilities include the following:
- Collect, analyse, report on and follow-up on dashboard indicators for all administrative units;
- Ensure service level agreements are updated and posted;
- Provide internal communication to campus users about administrative processes, policies, initiatives, activities and performance by developing and/or delivering induction briefs, preparing online campus information, preparing newsletters, and social media posts;
- Prepare related content including photos, videos, briefings, reports and infographics;
- Facilitate continuous improvement process by managing logistics of review meetings and ad-hoc workshops, designing the program, preparing and collecting presentations and materials, ensuring participation, and by documenting…
>>> Read More Here
- Total Jobs 124 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Addis Ababa,Ethiopia