The Pastoral Community Development Project (PCDP) financed by the IDA and IFAD would like to invite qualified applicants for the following position:
- Position: Community Driven Service Provision (CDSP) Senior Officer
- Education: Minimum of Master Degree in agricultural economics, rural development, economics, agricultural extension, sociology or related fields.
- Work Experience: Minimum eight years of relevant professional experience in rural development planning, management, community demand driven approach, sustainable livelihoods, monitoring and evaluation of projects, preferably in projects funded by international development institutions.
- Required Number: One
Extra values for the post:
- Ability to work independently as well as in team.
- Good command in English and good communication skills
- Experiences in the implementation of the community demand driven approach (CDD) is desirable.
- Good interpersonal communication Skill.
- Good report writing ability.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Terms & Conditions of the post:
- Terms of Employment: One year contract with possible extension.
- Salary: As per the project scale.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa with extensive field trip to project woredas in pastoral areas.
- Closing date: December 9, 2017
>>> Read More Here
- Total Jobs 124 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Addis Ababa,Ethiopia