Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI) is looking for qualified applicants for Data Collector position.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Must be able to complete questions using tablet computers at a reasonable speed;
- Collects data as per protocol, including following skip patterns, and asking questions as stated in the questionnaire;
- Locate selected households for interview and complete the household questionnaire for each household;
- Reports all best practices and challenges to the team leader;
- Works under the supervision/guidance of the team leader;
- Must be of good health as the field work may demand extensive travel on rough roads;
- Must be able to organize his/her assignment and work independent of team leader;
- Maintains good team spirit within the assigned team ;
- Must be willing/able to stay and work in all regions of the country during data collection;
- Experience with previous health survey is an asset.
Required number: 100 (one hundred)
Term of employment : two months
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc in Clinical Nursing or Midwifery or Health Officer;
- Proven experience in electronic data collection using tablets;
- Knowledge of the Ethiopian health care system;
- Good interpersonal communication;
- Languages other than Amharic (like Oromiffa, Tigrigna, Sidama, Wolaytigna, Gugagigna, Keficho, Somaligna, Afarigna etc… is an advantage.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify that you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested applicants can register in person or send their cover letter and non-returnable up-to-date CVs original and copy of all your credentials document at the address given below within 5 working days from the first appearance of the announcement. Women’s are encouraged to apply for the positions.
Ethiopian Public Health Institute
Human Resource Management Directorate
Human Resource Management Case team
Room No. 112
P.O.Box 1242 or 5654
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Remarks: Please attach copies of transcripts, academic degree or recommendation letters with the application Only short listed candidates will be contacted