|Position Title||Data Entry Assistant – RF|
|Duty Station||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,|
|Classification||General Service Staff, G4|
|Type of Appointment||SVN, Six months with possibility of extension|
|Estimated Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Posting Period||29.05.2018 – 13.06.2018|
Under the overall supervision of the IOM-SLO Addis Ababa Chief of Mission and Programme Coordinator of the EU-IOM Joint Initiative and direct supervision of Information and Data Management Assistant, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting the program team in capturing and recording data of returnees assisted under the program:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
The Data Entry Assistant is expected to carry out his/her duties in accordance with strictest moral and ethical standards and with due respect for gender and socio-cultural differences of the migrants. In particular, he/she will be responsible to:
- Ensure completeness of data collected through verifications and corrections before entering the data
- Register and profile returnees upon arrival and fill in the various forms including but not limited to basic profiling form, vulnerability assessment and psychosocial assessment forms. Prepare source data by compiling, indexing, sorting and establishing entry priorities before entering the data.
- Assist the Transit Center (TC) team in capturing the necessary data of returnees, ensuring that all the necessary data fields are captured and entered in the system.
- Perform Data entry and conduct data validation (ensuring all the necessary information is completed) after data entry,
- Share the data/information with the designated RF team on daily basis ensuring timely reporting;
- Organize and file the data source ensuring easy access and understanding by the relevant staff.
- Implement data backup and restore procedures in accordance with IOM’s IT policies.
- Adhere to data protection as per IOM’s DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Prepare activity reports at the…
>>> Read More Here
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Jobs on your email.