- Drives assigned diplomatic vehicle carefully and follows transport policy at all times.
- Ensures assigned vehicle is properly serviced, washed & greased as required.
- Ensures that assigned vehicle has up-to-date insurance coverage and has undergone annual inspection before deadline.
- Assists the embassy with administrative responsibilities, as needed
Terms of Employment: One-year contract with a possibility of extension.
- Secondary school.
- 3rd grade driving license and possession of a valid driver’s licence.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- No history of major accidents within the past 5 years.
- Experience in handling logistics is advantageous.
- Embassy/NGO/international organisations experience is more preferable.
- Skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Discipline and punctuality, stress tolerance and patience.
- Familiarity with the city and region of the duty station.
- Appropriate appearance and attire.
- Able to speak local language of the area is advantageous
- Able to communicate in English language
- The candidate must have reasonable experience in fieldwork.
- A recommendation letter from the most recent employer
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify that you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV and application letter including photocopies of all supporting documents to the following address:
Embassy of Luxembourg
Cape Verde street (opposite Desalegn Hotel)
N.B: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline Nov 30, 2018