Ethiopian Airlines would like to invite qualified candidates who have
Diploma in Cabin Crew Training from Ethiopian Aviation Academy.
Candidates should qualify the following requirements;
- Minimum of 12th Grade complete and Diploma in Cabin Crew Trainingfrom Ethiopian aviation academy
- Minimum of Level II/10+2 Certificate from a recognized Institute/College/University and Diploma in Cabin Crew Training from Ethiopian Aviation Academy
- Minimum of Diploma from International Community Schools and Diploma in Cabin Crew Training from Ethiopian aviation academy
Age Limit: 18 -29 years old inclusive.
Height:159 cm and above
Weight: proportional toheight
- Registration Date: From November 28, 2017-December 01, 2017
- Registration Place: Ethiopian Airlines Head Quarter, HR Building (Recruitment Office)
- Interested applicants must bring all original and copy of their supporting documents, including 8th Grade Ministry Card or Birth with copy & along with one passport size picture when they come for registration on the appropriate dates stated above.
- For Applicants from international schools, equivalency certificate must be presented from Higher Education Relevance & Quality Agency
NB: Knowledge offoreign language other thanEnglish isadvantageous.
- Physical screening and Preliminary assessment will be conducted during the registration. Therefore, candidates are required to wear knee-length skirt, Short-sleeved shirt, to make up their hair properly (human hair isn’t allowed) and to wear average high heel shoes. Wearing of makeups including but not limited to lipstick, eye liner and shuruba is not allowed
- Charming and friendly personality are the requirement of the job.
- Applicants with a higher qualification are qualified to apply.
- If anyone found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the…
>>> Read More Here
- Total Jobs 124 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Addis Ababa,Ethiopia