Vacancy Notice No.: ETH/SH/UNOPS/VN/33/18
Grade: L-ICA 4
Type of Contract: Individual Contractor Agreement (ICA)
Date of Issue: 24/05/2018
Closing Date: 07/06/2018
Duration of Contract: Until December 31, 2018
The Field Assistant is normally supervised by the Head of Field Office and performs a variety of functions related to field activities within the Field Office. The supervisor exercises close control and regular review of the work processes and provides regular advice and guidance.
The incumbent keeps frequent internal contacts with staff members in the same duty station to exchange information and with the external contacts generally with officials of national and international institutions, leaders of the refugee community, local population and/or Implementing Partners (IPs) on routine subject matters under the direction of the supervisor.
UNHCR office has sufficient administrative and local support for field activities and thus is better able to meet the needs of persons of concern.
- Assist in administrative tasks as required such as preparation of reports and meeting authorized personnel and assisting them during field missions.
- Act as interpreter in the exchange of routine information, contribute to related liaison activities and respond directly to routine queries.
- Monitor the implementation of UNHCR programme including the delivery of all assistance items and monitoring of infrastructure.
- Undertake regular visits to various sites in order to assess needs of persons of concern, with particular attention to vulnerable groups.
- Contribute to the preparation of periodic monitoring reports, status and progress reports.
- Collect data and other information relevant to UNHCR and report to the supervisor accordingly.
- Keep regular contacts with local authorities and implementing partners as requested by supervisor.
- In coordination with implementing partners, assist in the reception, registration and provision of assistance to persons of concern to…
>>> Read More Here
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Jobs on your email.