Agriteam Canada Consulting Ltd. is looking for qualified applicants for Field Manager position
Terms of Reference / Job Description
Position: Field Manager (100% LOE)
Position Type: Permanent, full-time
Reporting to: Project Director
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
We are currently looking to expand our team with the addition of a Field Manager to support the overall field operations of an agricultural and food security project managed by Agriteam Canada in Ethiopia. Working in partnership with the Project Director, s/he will oversee the operations of the project in Ethiopia, translating the strategic direction and mandate of the project, as defined through a series of annual work plans, into project outcome results.
- Oversee and direct the work of all project technical and support staff in support of project priorities, including project finances, administration, logistics, planning, and coordinating of technical assistance advisors, management of field staff and advisors, consultants and experts.
- Coordinate contracting of local technical experts and provide support to contextualizing and adapting training materials.
- Manage all Ethiopian project relationships including technical assistance partners (individuals, organizations, government, etc.).
- Manage project relationships including coordination with other donor agencies and projects.
- Lead the annual work planning process including the consolidation and approval of an annual project budget that captures the strategic intent defined by the project’s Project Implementation Plan.
- Support the monitoring and reporting team, and oversee ongoing data collection and monitoring of project results that will be incorporated into the project progress and performance reports.
- Support finance officers, and oversee and manage the project’s field budget.
- Masters or Advanced Degree in management, administration, agriculture or an area relevant to international development, or a bachelor’s degree…