Euroconsult Mott MacDonald is looking for a qualified applicant for its open job position.
Job Title: Finance manager & procurement expert
Position Location: Ethiopia – Addis Ababa
Apply by: 4 September 2018
Senior-level, Long-term consulting assignment
The objectives of the 4-year DFID-funded Programme Management and Technical Assistance for the Delivering Climate Resilient Water and Sanitation in Ethiopia is to manage and provide the technical assistance to the Government of Ethiopia (GoE) and other non-state actors to implement measures to improve the resilience of water and sanitation services in selected climate-vulnerable regions of the country.
Programme activities will be in the following areas:
1 Mapping and management of groundwater resources
2 Integrating climate resilience into design norms and standards
3 Building the capacity of the Government of Ethiopia staff to use climate information
4 Implementing measures such as flood protection and drought management in selected districts
Technical assistance (TA) to the GoE will also cover programme management issues, including procurement and value for money. For the implementation of this project, Mott MacDonald is looking for suitable candidates for the position of a full-time Finance Manager , Procurement Expert.
In close collaboration with the Team Leader, and the Project Controllers in Arnhem the Finance and Procurement Manager will:
Finance and Contractual Management TA
* Organize and archive all supplier contracts of the Addis Ababa office and propose procedures;
* Annual budget planning, monitoring spend against budget, investigating variances and working with the management team to devise remedial actions;
* Verify invoices against budgets, plans and implementation and request, if required, clarification from the suppliers;
* Assure timely and adequate invoicing by the suppliers to the projects;
* Establish financial forecast system for the technical assistance;
* Prepare financial forecasts for the technical…