The Position: The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) ILRI seeks to recruit a Helpdesk Administrator to join the Engineering and Facilities unit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
General: The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food and nutritional security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for efficient, safe and sustainable use of livestock. It is the only one of 15 CGIAR research centres dedicated entirely to animal agriculture research for the developing world. Co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, it has regional or country offices and projects in East, South and Southeast Asia as well as Central, East, Southern and West Africa. www.ilri.org.
The help desk administrator will ensure all jobs are entered into the computer assisted facility management system (CAFM). S/he will communicate with the customer by acknowledging all requests and communicating expected work and timeline. S/he will ensure all jobs are closed and the requestor is communicated about the job closure, and customer satisfaction is captured. S/he will ensure all planned preventive maintenance jobs are entered into CAFM and will prepare monthly reports. S/he will collect financial information on all jobs and will contribute reports/information for decision making.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure all cyclical planned preventive maintenance jobs are entered into the computer assisted facility management (CAFM) system (on a cyclical basis if required);
- Manages administrative aspects of CAFM including training for technicians and users as needed;
- Correspond with customers by email, through CAFM and by telephone to record their maintenance requests, communicate to them what work will be done when, when work will be completed, and to collect customer feedback once work is complete. Provide interim feedback to customer until work is complete;
- Enter all maintenance requests and emergency jobs into CAFM;
- Generate job cards and distribute to the relevant…
>>> Read More Here
- Total Jobs 124 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Addis Ababa,Ethiopia