SUMMARY STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator/ Assistant Field Coordinator and technically supervised by HR/Admin coordinator, HR/Admin Manager will be the responsible person of the field HR/Admin department with all functions carried out by the department including talent management, contracts management, staff development, THE IRC Way, performance management, on boarding, staff grievance handling, benefits administration, payroll and related payments, follow up on contract extension, Timesheet collection, filing, , Insurance and HRIS. He /She work closely with all departments in the field office and HR/Admin Addis.
The HR/Admin Manager participates in maintaining and reviewing all administrative and human resource systems and procedures. He /She will ensure uniform compliance with policies and procedures at the field site and provides technical support to the field office and the team.
The post holder supervises the field HR Officers/SHR Officers and provides technical support for them.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
HR Talent Strategy and Talent Architecture:
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of IRC personnel policies and Implement IRC’s new Global HR Operating Policies and Procedures in every site of the field office; and ensure all HR/Admin activities are carried-out in adherence to these standards.
· Participate in reviewing national staff policies and Recommend for changes/additions/deletions to the HR/Admin Coordinator
· Promote and uphold THE IRC Way: Standards for Professional Conduct.
· Ensure the provision of good quality,…
- Total Jobs 124 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Addis Ababa,Ethiopia