This position is for one of 54 Capital’s holding companies Debreberhian Natural Spring water S.Co
oversee day-to-day HR operations, serve as analyst/advisor to the Director of Human Resources Department, and problem solving, liaison between HR and key internal and external stakeholders
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- In charge of all over factory HR and Admin management
- Organize and direct HR operations and activities; advise the HR director on time sensitive and priority issues.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements in HRIS processes and procedures.
- Implement general HR direction from the director of human resources department.
- Provides direct supervision to administrative & HR support staff, may provide indirect supervision to other staff on implementation of company policies.
- Participate in the planning and management of departmental activities related to employee benefits and workers compensation.
- Serve as a resource regarding HR policies and procedures; develop, recommend, and interpret HR policies, procedures and processes, as necessary.
- May participate in employee relations, negotiations, the interest-based process, and activities related to Ethiopian labor relations activities.
- Serve as secondary contact and liaison for HR operations with internal/external stakeholders
- Communicate (both orally and in writing) with internal/external stakeholders regarding HR operations, policies and procedures; coordinate activities with other departments.
- Research legal matters, consult with legal officer and compile information as requested by the director of human resources.
- Monitor legislation and legal provisions that may affect HR operational processes.
- Work with other departments on maintaining/revising board HR policies and procedures
- Review and provide evaluation, guidance and/or training relating to performance of staff, as assigned.
- Managing labour union
- Perform other duties as assigned
- University Degree/Masters in Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience out of which 3 years are in a supervisory role
- Factory HR Management experience is a MUST
- Very good command of English
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify that you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to Apply
Interested applicants send your CV on email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’