|Position Title||Human Resources Assistant II|
|Duty Station||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,|
|Classification||General Service Staff, G4|
|Type of Appointment||SVN, Six months with possibility of extension|
|Estimated Start Date||As soon as possible|
Under the general supervision of the Chief of Mission, guidance from Resource Management Officer and direct supervision of the Senior Human Resources Assistant the HR Assistant I will be responsible and accountable for providing necessary support in the management of human resources of the Mission. In particular, he/she will:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff members, publishing of vacancy notices, short listing applicants, participate in recruitment interviews as required.
- Maintain the HR filing system and ensure all files are updated with the right documents and ensure safe custody of all the files. Undertake regular checks in all the staff personal files to ensure that the files are updated.
- Follow up with all Heads of Units on extension of consultant, daily and hourly contracts before its expiration and the monthly step increments for national staff.
- Make sure that required documents are obtained and EOD Medical examinations are conducted for new staff; follow up on drivers’ annual medical examinations and Periodic Medical Examinations (PME) for other staff members as required.
- Prepare contracts, personnel action forms, and employment / salary certificates for new and existing staff members.
- Maintain and updating attendance records;
Maintain the staff Clocking-in/out Machine
Register new staff to the fingerprint machine
Reconcile PRISM attendance records viz-a-viz monthly time sheets
- Make sure that all the required documents are submitted to UNJSPF colleagues for staff members whose contract type is converted into FT.
- Process medical payments approved by HCPU Manila and Panama relating to staff confinement or treatment in hospital. Also prepare payments for all HR…
>>> Read More Here
- Total Jobs 124 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Addis Ababa,Ethiopia