Human Resources Associate Job at UNOPS
- Organization: UNOPS – United Nations Office for Project Services
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Job categories Human Resources
- Vacancy code VA/2018/B5308/14986
- Department/office AFR, ETOH, Ethiopia
- Duty station Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract type Local ICA Support
- Contract level LICA-6
- Duration 12 Months
- Application period 08-Feb-2018 to 17-Feb-2018
Background Information – Job-specific
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the HR Officer, the HR Associate provides support to HR services at UNOPS ETOH Ethiopia office, ensuring high quality of work, accurate, timely and properly recorded/documented service delivery. S/he promotes a client-oriented and consistent with rules and regulations approach in the Unit.
The HR Associate works in close collaboration with the Programme, Project and Operations staff in the office and with UNOPS HQ staff to exchange information and ensure consistent service delivery.
1.Ensures implementation of HR strategies and procedures, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of HR processes and records with UNOPS rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Contribution to the elaboration of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in HR management, in consultation with the direct supervisor and office management.
2.Implements UNOPS recruitment processes, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Development and implementation of a human resources management system in relation to planning, administering and monitoring of all matters related to human resources management concerning national and international staff and other UNOPS personnel
- Management of the recruitment process for international Consultants for the office;
- Review of incoming requests relating to recruitment, contract extensions, transfers, exchange or loan, and separation of staff, consultants, or…
>>> Read More Here
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Jobs on your email.