Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Referred APP is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
The ideal candidate will work towards human resource capacity building by reviewing current openings, advertising, and selecting candidates based on set criteria, testing the candidates for adequate capabilities, and selecting those candidates for on-the-job training to qualify them prior to adding them to the workforce.
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Human Resources, Manager
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related.
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-Developed time management skills
- Strong Organizational skill
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a multi-tasker.
- Excellent at juggling several tasks/projects at once while getting all the details right.\
- Observant and intuitive, able to learn people’s unique preferences quickly. \
- Able to successfully meet deadlines and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar as you represent the Managing Director when working with others.
- Customer service oriented knowing how to get what you want and need with a smile.
- Resourceful, able to find solutions on your own with less-than-ideal input and direction.
- Prides oneself on being accountable and seeing things through to the end.
- Works well with technology, texting, online solutions.
- Trustworthy with confidential information.
- Sets a high bar for themselves and others around them.
- The ideal person will eventually be able to stay one step ahead of the Managing Director knowing what needs to get done without having to be asked.
- Maintaining a list of open positions
- Advertising for open positions to solicit applicants.
- Complete the hiring and onboarding process for each candidate including background and health checks prior to the candidate securing a position.
- Maintain schedules for all facilities with appropriate number of employees to run each operation.
- Handle coaching, disciplining and potentially terminating team members who are not performing to company standards.
- Handle other tasks as assigned by management.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Until Filled
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Daily Jobs update is Available on our Telegram Channels: