Intermediate Accountant Job at VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C. for Shenen Branch
Ensure the maintenance of an updated and well-kept accounting books and records
- Summarizes the cash needs of branch its monthly cash flow statement and transfer the request to Head Office as per the recommendation of branch manager.
- Maintains appropriate record for the transfer of funds to the branch based on the notification received from Head office.
- Prepares payment vouchers and checks for authorized payments after verifying the correctness of the pertinent source documents.
- Reviews the accounts so that all transactions are journalized and posted
- Prepares bank reconciliation statements for Branches on monthly basesMaintain sufficient control systems
- Produces and submits accurate, complete and timely financial reports of the branch, including cash flow, balance sheet, etc. (monthly, quarterly and annual );
- Produces timely, detailed MIS reports needed for the constant, on-going review, monitoring and management of the branch’s performance;Assists in preparing Budget and operating plan preparationsPrepare and assist for preparation of documents for both internal and external audits
Qualification and Technical Skill Required
- At least college Diploma or above in Accounting with two years’ experience in related positions for Diploma
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity
- Ready to comply and live up to and in. accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Be proficient in Microsoft office, and excellent use of Excel spreadsheets
Terms of Employment: Permanent