Network Administrator Job at Ethiopian Commodity Exchange VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 051/2018 (External only)
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
1. Position Title: – Network Administrator
Grade Level: – L4-T
Duty Station: – Addis Ababa (Head office)
Availability: – As soon as Possible
Job Purpose:-Provide tier III technical support for overall network Infrastructure which encompasses LANs, WLANs, WANs in Head Quarter (HQ), Disaster Recovery (DR) site, HQ Trading Center and Regional Trading Centers.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure the ECX HQ Trading floor network & ECX HQ LAN is properly functioning , secured and Highly available;
· Ensure all the Internet and data links are properly functioning and are secured;
· Ensure the ECX’s primary data center network is properly working, optimized ,Highly available and secured;
· Ensure ECX’s Disaster recovery (DR) site network infrastructure is properly working, optimized ,highly available and secured;
· Ensure ECX Wireless network is properly functioning and are secured;
· Ensure all published services such as corporate email, Trade application, WEB and others are accessed and secure;
· Ensure the ECX-Bank interface MPLS VPN network is properly functioning ,optimized, highly available and secured;
· Ensure the ECX HQ – All Branches’…