Ethiopian Commodity Exchange VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 050/2018
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
Position Title: – Associate, Finance & Administration
Duty Station: Shiraro , Bule-Hora, Gimbi & Sodo
Availability: – As soon as possible
Job Responsibility #1: Financial Administration:
- Liaises with the Head Quarter Finance Division in areas of cash management, procurement and general services;
- Serves as a custodian of the authorized petty cash of the branch and ensure proper utilization as per the finance manual ;
- Prepares cash reconciliation spread sheet for the branch and performs reconciliation of same;
- Ensure that all petty cash payments are properly documented all the time;
- Makes ready physical cash and related documents for surprise and/or regular audit;
- Participates in the small items procurement process of the branch as allowed by the Exchange’s procurement procedure;
- Ensures timely transfer of funds to the warehouse & controls the proper utilization of the same;
- Ensures collections are properly recorded and deposited to the ECX’s account;
- Intact follow up of Contract entered for the Warehouse and Office rent.
- He/she must make follow up and ensure that every request for rent payment is not a duplicate request.
- Assist in closing accounts related activities such as carrying out annual fixed asset count;
- Perform all his/her duties and responsibilities in cost effective manner;
Job Responsibility #2: Personnel Administration:
>>> Read More Here
- Total Jobs 124 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Addis Ababa,Ethiopia