Multiple Job openings from Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
Registry – Data clerk – Cash collector Jobs at Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
- Informs clients on the services available at the clinic;
- Gives appointments and dates of specific services
- Registers clients and collects necessary fee for services;
- Keeps clients’ records and registry cards in orderly and retrievable order;
- Make all cash/check collections against issuance of the official cash receipt voucher, and deposit same at the pertinent bank accounts.
- Follow up and ensure that payments are prepared and effected timely in regard of periodic and monthly obligations such as payroll income tax remittances, office rent, utility fees, other withholdings, etc.
- Issue materials and supplies to use according to the organization’s property managements policies and procedures.
- Compiles service statistics and contraceptive utilization;
- Prepares reports on service activities as per the Association’s rules and regulations;
- Assists in the IEC and health education of clients at the clinic;
- Registers clients and make sure that necessary fee for services and drugs is collected as per the approved service fee Guideline;
- Collect drug and other fees as per updated price list
- Make all cash/check collections receipts against issuance of the official cash receipt voucher, and deposit same at the pertinent bank accounts.
- Prepares collection summary at the end of each day, and rectify accuracy of the balance with receipt at hand, Service Rate and hand to Work unit Assistance for Finance and Administration(SRHCs) and collect deposit slips; and other required documents;
- Provide all the requested financial documents, Collection receipts under his/her responsibility when required for cash on hand inspection/count by an authorized person.
- Performs other similar functions as required.
- C.Dip ICT Dip/Accounting or Finance and relative studies
- 3 years extensive experiences in registry /data clerk or similar position
- Knowledge of the…