Sales Executive Job at Ramada Addis Addis Ababa Hotel
Ramada Addis is looking for qualified applicants for the following open job position.
The Sales Executive is responsible for effectively soliciting and becoming familiar with all accounts in his/her market segments. He/she is also responsible for prospecting and closing on assigned accounts/territory to positively impact hotel revenues. The Sales Executive is responsible for an increase in transient room revenue by increasing production of existing accounts. He/she is also responsible for month-end reporting and tracking of account production
• Develop a full working knowledge of the operations of the hotel, including F&B, Guest Services and Reservations.
• Develop a complete knowledge of company sales policies and SOP’s, and ensure knowledge of and adherence to those policies by the sales team.
• Meet or exceed set goals. Initiate and follow up on leads.
• Participate in required M.O.D. and Saturday office coverage as scheduled.
• Maintain and participate in an active sales solicitation program.
• Regularly contact existing accounts based on the tracing frequencies of the account coverage requirements.
• Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals as assigned by the Director of Sales.
• Assist in implementing special promotions relating to direct sales segments.
• Assist in the preparation of required reports in a timely manner.
• Be familiar with all Wyndham sales policies and selling techniques with an emphasis on maximizing occupancy and Average Daily Rate (ADR).
• Conduct a professional, thorough site inspection of the hotel with clients, exhibiting key features & benefits of a hotel
• Use your property’s computerized sales management system to manage the hotel’s business, including (but not limited to) generating reports, entering business, blocking space and building accounts.
• Meet and greet onsite contacts.
• Develop networking opportunities through active participation in community and professional…