RAMADA ADDIS Hotel is looking for qualified applicant for a Security Officer position
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum Selection Criteria:
- Certificate in Hotel Operation or related field of study from accredited institution of higher education.
- A minimum of 1 year prior hotel experience as a Security Officer.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can send their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline via firstname.lastname@example.org / Adanu.Taffese@ramadaaddis.com.
However, to be considered, it is mandatory to include:
3 references with valid contact details (Mobile #/Landline # and email address)
- Address Africa Avenue, Bole Road, Addis Ababa 8111, Ethiopia
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Africa Avenue, Bole Road, Addis Ababa 8111, Ethiopia