Get Jobs on Email. Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get latest jobs and updates on your email.
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
JOB SUMMARY :
Assist the Clinic Doctor in under taking Planning, organizing and coordinating the Clinic activities. Ensures the provision of adequate preventive mechanism and curative health care services. Ensures the availability of adequate medical supplies and equipment required for the service. Treating women during prenatal and postnatal period diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the female reproductive tract. Examines clients for different gynecological and related problems to RH/FP; Orders laboratory tests, prescribes contraceptives and other medications. Gives lectures and practical training and participates in training activities.
Category: Health Care
Location: Gondar, Amhara
Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: As Per FGAE Salary Scale
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS :
1. Assist the Clinical Manager in under taking Planning, organizing and coordinating the Clinic activities;
2. Plan the individual activities and review the performance;
3. Directs and Undertakes the duties and responsibilities of clinical, public and environmental services,
4. Screens clients, examines and counsels on integrated and Comprehensive SRH Services ( FP,MCH,HIV/STI, CAC and other SRH Services)
5. Diagnose, examines and monitor clients for different SRH problems.
6. Orders laboratory tests and examinations;
7. Prescribes contraceptives and other medications;
8. Provides services and treat clients for on integrated and Comprehensive SRH Services ( FP,MCH,HIV/STI, CAC and other SRH Services)
9. Inserts and removes IUCD, Norplant and assists doctors in voluntary surgical contraception;
10. Refers clients to session doctors as required;
11. Assists in the training of professionals in RH/FP;
12. Provides Comprehensive Abortion Care (CAC)
1. Maintain quality SRH services.
2. Prepares service statistics and participates in research activities;
3. Assists in the requisitions of supplies and medicaments;
4. Prepares lesson plans and gives lectures in family planning, gives guidance and counseling to health personnel drawn from hospitals, health centers, clinics, FGAE and other health institutions;
5. Imparting and demonstrating practical training in family planning clinical services in the Association’s clinic and other such clinics;
6. Prepares lesson plans and gives orientation on different family planning methods to non-health personnel;
7. Identifies pertinent teaching resources and ascertains their availability for the efficient running of different training programs;
Performs such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
BSc/C.Dip. Nursing – Clinical
3 years for BA/5 years for Diploma, after graduation, shall posses an extensive experiencesin similar Health/hospital (preferably public sector) setting
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify that you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send non-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following address:
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia North Western Area Office
North West Area Office
P.O. Box: 174
In person you can apply in Bahir Dar, Gondar & Debre Markos office
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer and female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline Nov 25, 2018