Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO) an Ethiopian Residence Charity Organization would like to invite interested applicants to; work on the Ethiopia Community HIV Care and Treatment Program which is a community based activity that will expand access to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment services by reinforcing the role of PLHIVs and communities in the delivery of comprehensive clinical and non-clinical differentiated care services.
Project name: USAID HIV Services for Key and Priority Population funded by USAID through Population Service International Ethiopia
Number Required: 1 (One)
Terms of Employment: Initially for 5 months Contract with possible renewal depending upon performance and availability of fund
Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma in management or related filed
- 2 years’ work experience in property management or store keeper
- Computer application skill
- Communications skills
- Fluency in English and Amharic
- Knowledge of combination prevention and other trainings related to HIV, TB and nutrition will be a plus
Applications shall be submitted within 5 working days of this announcement.
>>> Read More Here
- Total Jobs 124 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Addis Ababa,Ethiopia