Get Jobs on Email. Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get latest jobs and updates on your email.
Ethiopian Skylight Hotel will be the leading 5 star Hotel in Addis Ababa, owned by Ethiopian Airlines Group and operated by Grand Skylight Hotel Management (GSHM) – China based hotel operator, which is located in front of the Millennium Hall, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Thus, Ethiopian Skylight Hotel is searching for well-experienced talents for its new 5-star Hotel.
Position: Supervisor – Stewarding (Ethiopian Skylight Hotel)
A minimum of Level II Certificate in Food preparation/Kitchen Operation/Foreign Dish cooking/Food and beverage service/Hotel Operation or any related field of study from recognized TVET/College/Institute with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience or similar role in related capacity in culinary division.
- Previous experience (2 years) the position in a upscale international commercial hotel environment.
- Understand upscale service and the expectations of upscale guest.
- Able to create positive and effective working relationship with both Guests & Talents (employees)
- Suitably qualified in hospitality or business management
- Fluent in both verbal and written English communication additional languages advantages.
Registration Date: December 31, 2018 – January 04, 2019
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify that you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to Apply
Interested applicants must bring all original and copy of their supporting documents, including 6th /8th Grade Ministry Card and Kebele ID with copy & one passport size photograph when they come for registration on the dates stated above. Registration Date: From December 25, 2018- January 02, 2019 Registration Place: Ethiopian Airlines Head Quarter, HR Building (Recruitment and Placement Office) If anyone found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.