Abt Associates inc. is looking for a qualified applicant for it’s open position of Team Leader
As Ethiopia makes progress towards becoming a middle-income country, it needs a system capable of meeting acute needs that is less reliant on large humanitarian appeals. The Government of Ethiopia (GoE) has a clear strategic direction and strong policies for managing humanitarian crises. The upcoming DFID funded Building Resilience in Ethiopia (BRE) Programmewill provide demand-led interventions, including targeted technical support and advice, and independent monitoring and evaluation to support the GoE.
The Team Leader will provide leadership to the BRE Programme Management Unit (PMU) based in Addis Ababa. The role will require working closely the GoE, BRE programme partners and other key stakeholders across the humanitarian sector to provide technical support as needed by the GoE. The Team leader must be mission driven, and committed to making a distinctive impact serving the BRE programme and Abt Associates.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Set up a programme in Addis Ababa to allow continuous engagement between stakeholders and suppliers in support of BRE
- Lead a multidisciplinary and high performing team to provide technical assistance in a collaborative manner and manage team performance across the programme
- Building trusted relationships with senior GoE stakeholders at MoFEC, NDRMC, MoH/EPHI and OPM
- Advance the impact and reputation of Abt Associates and its partners throughout Ethiopia and beyond through thought leadership and other activities
- Multidisciplinary PMU built and able to provide technical assistance to the GoE through packages of work
- Successful coordination of PMU (including technical streams) to conduct packages of work effectively
- PMU’s performance as well as the performance of any other workstreams, partners and sub-contractors, sustained at a high level
- Oversight on all technical deliverables, including: Building capacity of the NDRMC, the MoFEC, the MoH and EPHI to…
- Total Jobs 124 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa
- Full Address Addis Ababa,Ethiopia