Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we’re driven by a set of values and a common purpose — to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We’ll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
We have the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. AECOM Government Services supports the U.S. federal government with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, Philippines
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position Length: Long-term
The COMPETE Program is an anticipated, USAID-funded five year program that seeks to increase levels of domestic and foreign investment, create increased employment opportunities and raise domestic incomes through better provision of quality infrastructure, more competitive industries, and credit facilitation. The project seeks to fulfill the goals of the 2011-2016 Philippine Development Plan (PDP) of improving the country’s national competitiveness by, among others, increasing productivity and efficiency in the key sectors of the economy.
· Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness and results of the COMPETE Program
· Provides overall leadership and direction for monitoring and evaluation (ME) and knowledge for the program
· Incorporate lessons learned into annual work plan for more targeted, effective strategies
· Serve as the focal point for reporting on project performance to USAID/Philippines
· Coordinate and train program team members in the adoption and maintenance of assessment, monitoring and evaluation tools, mechanisms and systems, as required to implement the program management plan
· Review all program deliverables to ensure that they meet USAID branding guidelines.
· Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred in Economics, International Development, Political Science, or a related field
· At least 10 years of relevant professional experience
· Previous ME and/or knowledge management experience for a USAID-funded program is required
· Excellent writing abilities
· Fluent English, Fluent Tagalog
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and CV outlining your experience as it relates to the above mentioned position requirements. Local applicants are encouraged to apply.
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.