Monitoring Evaluation (ME) Senior Technical Advisor – Nigeria
BroadReach Healthcare is a global healthcare solutions company that provides consulting, implementation and program management services. We are dedicated to expanding access to healthcare services across the globe through innovative approaches that combine the best of the private sector and public health. We work with a wide range of partners and clients, including international donor agencies, national governments, civil society, pharmaceutical companies, local NGO partners, and other private-sector companies. We apply our expertise across five core service areas: Distribution Networks/Product Value Chain, Health Systems Strengthening, Patient Education and Community Mobilization, Public-Private Partnerships, and Strategic Consulting. Our approach across each of these service areas combines best practices from the public sector with business efficiency and private sector discipline to address international health challenges and opportunities.
BroadReach Healthcare is seeking suitable Nigerian national candidates to fill the following position, as a three-month consultancy, for a CDC-funded program in Nigeria with Head office in Abuja and project sites in Kano, Katsina, Jigawa and Bauchi. This position is based in Kano. (Please apply by June 29, 2012)
Monitoring and Evaluation (M E) Senior Technical Advisor
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide overall ME strategic guidance and technical support for the program
- Develop the M E system including plan of action, data collection tools, indicators and targets
- Prepare and oversee implementation of National, Zonal, State and facility guidelines on M E
- Develop innovative toolkits and operating procedures and implement methodologies
- Track progress against benchmarks and deliverables
- Prepare written reports, strategy documents, presentations, analyses, etc.
- Lead assessments, trainings, and workshops for in-country audiences
- Conduct site visits and provide on-site supervision and mentoring
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, or other relevant field; a medical or nursing degree is highly desired
- 5+ years ME experience, including development of ME systems, work plans, indicators and targets
- Experience working on CDC, PEPFAR, or other donor-funded projects
- History of successful leadership with demonstrated managerial skills
- Strong content or technical knowledge
- Must demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Prior experience leading international health projects or serving as a Lead Technical Expert
BroadReach Healthcare offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan with match, and annual performance bonus.
BroadReach is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE – NO PHONE CALLS. (Only applications submitted through the BroadReach website will be considered. Applications that are e-mailed or faxed will not be considered for employment. – Thank You!)
To apply directly for this position, please click the attached link: https://jobs-brhc.icims.com/jobs/1333/job