Since 1971, Futures Group has assisted governmental and non-governmental agencies, foundations, and the private sector by designing, implementing and evaluating programs in HIV/AIDS, sexual and reproductive health, population and family planning, maternal and child health, infectious diseases, and gender. Futures Group has deep expertise in policy and advocacy, research and strategic information, health markets and private sector engagement, modeling and economic analysis, patient monitoring and management/HMIS, strategic consulting, and program management.
In October 2011, GRM International and Futures Group merged to create an international health and development firm with a joint focus on reaching people in need and creating better futures for our clients, communities and colleagues around the world. With more than 90 current projects operating in more than 85 countries, and $225 million in revenue, our combined group has a multi-sectoral focus, diverse technical offerings and a wide geographic reach. We offer clients and partners access to a top-tier health and development organization with:
- Expertise in global health, economic development and trade, democracy and governance, education and training, agriculture and rural development, law and justice, and food security
- Comprehensive experience from operating successfully in more than 140 countries
throughout Asia and the Pacific, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas
Due to increased demand, we are recruiting for a Senior International Recruiter to join our centralized recruitment division. The objective of the division is to add measurable value and provide a quality end to end service designed specifically to support our often complex, sophisticated, global staffing needs and to get the best personnel on our projects. This position is a true end-to-end recruitment role, involving account management, effective partnering with internal clients, sourcing and maintaining a network of “in demand talent” and current contractors. Effectively you will channel your drive, passion, and ambition in ONE direction….your INTERNAL client, contractor and talent base. This role is challenging and demanding. The team will welcome your innovation, intelligence, and experience.
- Recruiting for international projects and tenders including assisting hiring managers with job descriptions, obtaining the necessary approvals, screening candidates, forwarding qualified candidates to hiring managers, conducting background checks, employment verifications, and immigration requirements.
- Preparing candidates and interview teams for the interview process.
- Keeping hiring managers informed and engaged during the recruiting process.
- Utilizing a variety of sourcing techniques to build and maintain a network and pool of qualified candidates.
- Researching developing country economic and demographic data.
- Participating and collaborating with technical and project staff to develop strategic recruitment campaigns and identify the resources to track senior industry specialists.
- Representing GRM/Futures International at career fairs, off-site recruitment efforts, and networking events.
- Establishing and maintaining a system of communicating with Business Development to stay abreast of required qualifications for candidates for upcoming bid proposals.
- Moving candidates through the vetting process to commitment and maintaining a relationship during the waiting period of a proposal.
- Negotiating candidate salaries, establishing benefits and local allowance packages within budget constraints.
- Designing and implementing improvements to current domestic and international processes to ensure streamlined, cost effective and high quality recruitment.
- Maintaining accurate and complete information on all applicant flows, sourcing practices, and other recruiting activities to ensure compliance with country laws and documentation requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources and/or International Development related field.
- Minimum 4 years mid-senior level recruitment experience.
- Experience in corporate staffing for an organization that is an active US Government contractor (OFCCP compliance) in public health and/or international development.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain effective relationships with senior level candidates.
- Experience with USAID and DFID proposals and projects.
- Proven track record of hiring high-quality individuals using a full life-cycle recruiting process.
- Demonstrated success at utilizing various sourcing alternatives and proactive recruiting tools and methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate and develop effective business relationships with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Proven organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, adapt to changing organizational needs, and work well in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving, negotiation and decision making capabilities.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook), hands on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and the ability to grasp new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis placed on diplomacy and professionalism.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent researching capabilities and internet savvy;
- Travel to international locations (25%-50% travel)
- Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility
- Usual office working conditions free of disagreeable elements.
All applications for this position should be submitted online at www.futuresgroup.com via the Careers page. Futures Group provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.