To provide necessary support in coordinating and consolidating necessary analytical, statistical and administrative requirements for the RM’s portfolio management.
Project Administration Function
Follows up with Executing Agencies (EAs) the submission of project progress reports, contract related documents, etc.
Maintains related document records and files for delegated projects.
Maintains computer-based information system for project administration matters.
Assists in the administration of delegated projects, including initial review of bid documents and evaluations and drafting of correspondence.
Assists in processing disbursements for delegated projects by following up with EAs on timely submission of withdrawal applications and assisting in the initial review of withdrawal applications for compliance with loan agreement, and assisting in preparing/reviewing data input for Procurement Contract Summary Sheet (PCSS) to update the Loan and Financial Information System (LFIS).
Assists in updating Project Performance Reports (PPRs) for assigned projects.
Assists in portfolio management, including undertaking analyses of project performances around implementation, administration and achievements of development outcomes, drafting of correspondences and preparation of background papers for Country Portfolio Review Missions.
Assists in preparing annual project administration plans, including mission plans, identification of issues to be addressed, and quarterly projections of contract awards and disbursement.
Office Administrative Function
Ensures that project related logistical requirements are attended to including facilitation of project related missions from HQ, meeting arrangement, transportation arrangements etc.
Liaises with government agencies to facilitate and follow up on requests for missions.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisors and reflected in the incumbent’s workplan.
- Bachelor’s degree
Relevant Experience And Other Requirements:
- At least 5 years relevant work experience; experience in an international development organization an advantage
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets and graphics software used in ADB
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information
- Ability to manage priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions and standardized practices
People and leadership skills
- Able to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds; good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- Able to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB
- Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member
Application of Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Deals with routine queries and correspondence in accordance with procedures
- Proactively seeks relevant development opportunities and submits for approval
- Produces summaries and frameworks by collecting and analyzing diverse information
- Adjusts style and approach to respect and serve different clients
- Conveys messages by asking questions and using different approaches
- Identifies when a client issue requires escalation
- Responds to clients without prompts or reminders from senior colleagues
Achieving Results and Problem Solving
- Proposes solutions to minimize delays and setbacks in completing work
- Reviews all task objectives and achieves core deliverables
- Uses time management and organizational skills to promptly complete work to the required standard
- Delivers beyond the stated task objectives
- Consistently works effectively with individuals of different views, culture, nationality, gender, and age
- Consistently seeks assistance when requirements are unclear
- Provides timely updates on relevant information
- Freely shares and seeks useful knowledge and to complete work
Communication and Knowledge Sharing
- Uses effective written and oral communication in preparing documents, presentations and interactions
- Asks questions to understand how to follow up on feedback
- Locates relevant information to expedite workflow
Innovation and Change
- Adopts new policies, systems and processes in a timely fashion
- Shares ideas for how work can be completed more effectively
Immediate Reporting Relationships / Other Information:
- Supervisor: Designated International Staff and senior National Staff
This vacancy is for a local staff position with local remuneration package. It is ony open to nationals and residents of Tajikistan.