Chemonics seeks training and capacity building specialists for the anticipated three-year, USAID-funded Water Infrastructure Support and Enhancement Program in Lebanon. We seek Lebanese nationals or candidates authorized to work in Lebanon. The program will provide engineering, procurement, construction, supervision, and capacity building services to enhance water and wastewater infrastructure conditions and management. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
* Develop capacity building plans and training curricula related to water supply and management best practices
* Provide expertise in capacity building development
* Organize training sessions and study tours
* Prepare training materials
* Degree in engineering, management, or a related field; advanced degree preferred
* Minimum 10 years of experience working on water services and infrastructure projects
* Minimum 5 years of experience developing and implementing training and capacity building plans
* Skilled at assessing organizational development needs and creating training plans accordingly
* Ability to effectively manage teams
* Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
* Lebanese national or authorization to work in Lebanon required
* Fluent Arabic and oral and written English language proficiency required
Send electronic submissions to
by March 30, 2012. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to
when applying for this position. Please include the name of the position and the country in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, or genetic information.