1. Supervise and monitor warehouse activities and processes to ensure continuous
availability of donor funded pharmaceutical commodities, and related supplies
including tests kits, and other products related to HIV/AIDS.
2. Ensure regulatory compliance of warehouse operations including clearance,
receiving, inspection, testing, storage, registration and proper
recording/documentation and distribution under optimal conditions.
3. Ensure that relevant information is passed up from the warehouse to the LRA to
assist in the formulation of policy, design of activities and work plans.
4. Help to make available technical resources that are appropriate for addressing
specific situations in the supply chain management.
5. In discussion with the supervisor, identify the need for short-term technical assistance (STTA) to strengthen supply chain capacity and warehouse operations and management.
6. Develop and maintain effective and relevant SOP’s for all actions related to the
7. Train newly appointed staff under his/her supervision on current valid standard
operating procedures related to their job within one month of appointment.
8. Manage the staff and their performance ensuring that they adhere to all SOP’s and
health and safety policies at all times.
9. Create, allocate and delete storage bins as per operational and stock requirements.
10. Supply all required statistics and reports for the purpose of management reporting
and budget control.
11. Supervise and support warehouse technicians to ensure adequate monitoring and
supervision of all warehouse processes including receiving, replenishment, order
releasing, picking, checking, packing, stock counts, etc.
12. Ensure that the materials handling processes are safe and efficient.
13. Perform other assignments as requested by Supervisor